This is a little simple guide to 'Best Practice' opening a new issue for adding a new domain.
When you have decided to contribute by a new issue you should know a few and yet very simple rules for the optimal ticket. These guidelines applies to all MypDNS, @Spirillen and @AnonymousPoster issue boards on any domain.
- In the subject field you only type the domain name at second level like example.org
- You'll use the template best fitting for the domains classification. Example is for a AdWare domain use this form. It will looks like this:
- Use the X to choose whether it should be added to the RPZ zone as wildcard or single domain. You find the guide here
- Replace the example.org or domain with the domain you like to add.
- Give a description for why it should be added inclusive some prof by example a log from uBlock Origin in the Relevant logs and/or screenshots. This can also be "just a link" to another source of all these information's.
- Optimal, do also add a Screenshot of the website in question.
- The last state is by adding or replacing the ToDo X's to fit what you have done. Unless you have added a new records to the GIT-repo following the Contributing guide, you should leave both [ ] RPZ Server (Team @Spirillen) and [ ] Added to Source file with blank fields.
For all primary adult related submissions you need to use the GH issue board as our DB have a rather limited space and the numbers of porn-related domains is in the zillions, we do not have that capacity... yet.
This is release version 2020041501