The questions now is how should it be build? Should keep it separated T1250 from the #pyfunceble project or have it as integrated part T1901, to save double bits for running the same data twice? or should we actually integrate it directly as a new table?
Next question is which fields (data) is required to be able to extract desired data to each users project.
We will probably like to be able to extract the following data in formats:
- Keep everything as wildcard when possible.
- Extract based on category + level (thinking 0 -5).
- Hosts/flat files
- Extract data grouped by (domain | classification) See example https://github.com/AdAway/adaway.github.io/blob/master/hosts.txt#L25
- Extract data hierarchically
- Extract data without doubles.
- Extract the ref to issue that puts the record into a given categor(y|ies)
- Have a classification level from 0 (Not leveled yes) to 5(10) whereas highest is the worst
- We most be able to understand which domains are sub-domains and what is to be wildcarded (a bool value maybe)
- Each record should be individually categorized from 1 to many categories.
- Be able to set mobile specific bool. Mentioned in https://github.com/AdAway/adaway.github.io/issues/184#issuecomment-725633293
- To start with we should rely solely on individuals whitelist after extraction with ie. UHBW
I think this looks like a good brainstorm for the first step toward the master-plan
What do you think @funilrys? Is it possible to initiate this in a sun-rise phase way earlier than we first thought, to be able to accept the honor proved by @jawz101?