parklogic.com is known to setup spam/spyware/typo domains their is "for sale, place a bit".
To avoid typing in 1000's of domains in our RPZ DNSServer, we simply blocked all domains served from there DNS-Servers by adding
*.parklogic.com.rpz-nsdname CNAME . ; DNSServer parklogic.com CNAME . ; Domain Pirates, Adware, TrackWare *.parklogic.com CNAME . ; Domain Pirates, Adware, TrackWare
To the DNS Firewall RPZ List in the rpz.mypdns.org zone.
Nice and swiftly :)
Steps to reproduce
Just visit any outdated domain pointing to any of the following DNS Servers
parklogic.com. 23018 IN NS ns4.parklogic.com. parklogic.com. 23018 IN NS ns5.parklogic.com. parklogic.com. 23018 IN NS ns1.parklogic.com. parklogic.com. 23018 IN NS ns2.parklogic.com. parklogic.com. 23018 IN NS ns3.parklogic.com.
Since this is used for click-bate, tracking, advertising and up-selling overpriced outdated domains that a previous over no longer needed and therefor have been hijacked by enom .com it have been a longtime decision to block all of there's DNS Servers, but for some reason there haven't been any earlier ticket on this.
parklogic.com is known to setup spam/spyware/typo domains their is "for sale, place a bit" to avoid typing in 1000's of domains we simply blocked all domains served from there DNS servers by adding *.parklogic.com.rpz-nsdname CNAME 172800 . to our DNS Firewall nice and swiftly :)
- All Submissions:
- Have you followed the guidelines in our Contributing document?
- Have you checked to ensure there aren't other open Merge Requests or issues for the same update/change?
- Added Screenshot for prove of False Negative
- Have you added an explanation of what your submission do and why you'd like us to include them??
- Testing face
- Checked the internet for verification?
- Have you successfully ran tests with your changes locally?
- RPZ Server (Team @Spirillen)
- Added to Source file
This issue will replace https://gitlab.com/my-privacy-dns/matrix/matrix/-/issues/129