Hi @DRSDavidSoft To continue our talk from https://github.com/Ultimate-Hosts-Blacklist/Ultimate.Hosts.Blacklist/issues/590 regarding your web coding in PHP.
To open the question, then it's about getting a web interface up and running from where users can submit/report any domains. With this project Matrix and my question is at first, could you be interested in contributing with such an interface, from where different actions can be done?
A few rough ideas is:
- Users can add a domain or URI, which then is opening an issue on this site and generating a PR in the proper repository on (GH).
- This will involve the ability for users to set there GH API key, in a profile
- An interface from where ADMIN's can accept or approve a contribution.
- If approved commit PR AND add or delete the corresponding records to the DNS server (API)
- As @funilrys and I is working on getting a central database up and running for the #pyfunceble project written and maintained by @funilrys we could use some nifty tools
- Get the data from ad 1 into the test flow
- A interface for submitting users own list, and then post the results from the #pyfunceble_-_cluster_-_master
- An interface for users to extract data in various formats like RPZ record types
- A domain categorizing and maintaining system. Example: pornhub.com is Adult Contents and google is Spyware, Adware etc. etc.
All users should be signed in/up through the GH API to have them fiddle with the GDPR and user data administration/troubles.
This is the rough scratch of the question to you, could it be something for you to fiddle with in your spare time?
Best regards @Spirillen